● The Lexar® ARES PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD features a single high quality TLC flash memory particle with 2400MT/s interface speed and supports PCIe Gen4x4 bus standard and NVMe1.4 specification with sequential read speed up to 7400MB/s and sequential write speed up to 6500MB/s. It also features HMB 3.0 and SLC Cache dynamic caching technology, which significantly improves data transfer efficiency without the need for a separate cache, and is dedicated to providing gamers with a better real-world experience.
● The Lexar® ARES PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD supports the PCIe Gen4x4 bus standard and the NVMe1.4 specification. With a single 2400MT/s interface speed of high-quality TLC flash memory particles, sequential read speeds can reach up to 7400MB/s and sequential write speeds can reach up to 6500MB/s, with read performance approaching the theoretical upper limit of PCIe 4.0, enabling a gaming experience that exceeds your expectations.
● The Lexar® ARES PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD is equipped with HMB 3.0 and SLC Cache dynamic caching technology, effectively ensuring efficient data transfer efficiency. More stable performance.
● The high quality 3D TLC NAND flash particles with a total write capacity of 3000TBW and an average failure-free time of 1.5 million hours provide greater reliability and endurance, enabling you to perform at your best in high performance mode.
● With a single-sided PCB in an integrated design, the M.2 2280 mainstream size supports installation on desktops, laptops, PS5s and other devices with no moving parts and is shock and vibration resistant to protect your data.
● All Lexar products are produced by quasi-intelligent manufacturing, highly automated and information-based equipment, and undergo extensive testing by professional equipment in Lexar's quality laboratories.